Provision on articles submitted to the journal “Bulletin of L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. Philology Series”
- 1.Goal of the journal. Publication of carefully selected original scientific papers in the fields of literary studies, linguistics, reflecting the actual problems of philology, language and literature teaching methods, most significant proceedings of scientific conferences, bibliographic summaries and reviews.
- 2.An author who wishes to publish a paper in the journal must submit the paper in one hard copy (printed version), signed by the author, to the scientific publication office (at the address: 010008, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, Satpayev St., 2. The L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Main Administrative Building, Office 402) and by e-mail
Language of publications: Kazakh, Russian, English.
- 3.Submission of papers to the scientific publication office means the authors’ consent to the right of the Publisher, the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, to publish papers in the journal and their re-publication in any foreign language. By submitting the text of the paper for publication in the journal, the author guarantees the correctness of all information about themselves, lack of plagiarism and other forms of unauthorized use in the article, proper formulation of all borrowings of text, tables, diagrams, and illustrations.
4.The recommended volume of the paper (including metadata and references):
- –for papers – between 8-16 pages;
- –for reviews (of monographs, books), reviews on conferences – between 6-12 pages.
5.Text formatting requirements:
- –Microsoft Word file format (docx);
- –Times New Roman font;
- –the size of the fields 2 * 2 * 2 * 2;
- –line spacing 1,
- –size 14;
- –text alignment in width;
- –each paragraph beginning with the main line (indent 1 cm);
- –transliteration is carried out according to the Library of Congress (LC) system.
Structure of the article:
IRSTI http://grnti.ru/ – first line, left
The content of the metadata about the author (see Рәсімдеу үлгісі / Paper template) Initials and Surname of the author (s) – center alignment, italics
Full name of the affiliation, city, country (if the authors work in different organizations, you need to put the same icon next to the name of the author and the corresponding organization)
Author’s e-mail (s) – in brackets (italics)
Paper title – center alignment (bold)
Abstract (100-200 words) must not contain formulas or repeat the content of the paper; it must not contain bibliographic references; it must reflect the summary of the paper, preserving the structure of the paper – introduction, methodology and research methods, research results, conclusion.
Tables, figures must be placed after the mention. Each illustration must be followed by the inscription. Figures should be clear, clean, and unscanned. Only those formulas referenced in the text are subjected to numbering.
All abbreviations and shprtenings, with the exception of obviously well-known, must be decoded when first used in the text.
Information about the financial support of the work is indicated on the first page in the form of a footnote.
References. In the text, references are indicated in square brackets. References must be numbered strictly in the order of mention in the text. The first reference in the text to a reference must have the number [1, 153 p.], the second – [2, 185 p.], Etc. The reference to the book in the main text of the article should be accompanied by an indication of the pages used (for example, [1, 45 p.]). Links to unpublished works are not allowed. Undesirable references to unlicensed publications are not recommended (examples of the description of the list of references, descriptions of the list of references in English, see below in the sample article).
At the end of the paper, after the list of references, it is necessary to indicate bibliographic data in Russian and English (if the paper is in Kazakh), in Kazakh and English (if the paper is in Russian) and in Russian and Kazakh (if the paper is in English language).
Information about the authors: last name, first name, patronymic, scientific degree, position, affiliation, full business address, telephone, e-mail – in Kazakh, Russian and English.
- 6.The manuscript must be carefully verified. Non-compliant manuscripts will be returned for revision. Returning for revision does not mean that the manuscript has been accepted for publication.
- 7.Work with electronic proofreading. Papers submitted to the Department of Scientific Publications (editing office) are sent for anonymous review. Experts give a written review of the submitted paper with a reasoned conclusion about the possibility of its publication, the need to send for revision or (rejection) of the paper. Papers that have received a negative review are not accepted for reconsideration. Authors should, within three days, send the proofreading of the paper if it is decided to finalize the paper. Corrected versions of papers and the author’s response to the reviewer are sent to the editor. Papers with positive reviews are submitted to the editorial board of the journal for discussion and approval for publication.
Periodicity of the journal: 4 times a year.
- 8.Payment. Authors who have received a positive opinion on publication must pay to the following banking details (for ENU employees – 4,500 KZT, for outside organizations – 5,500 KZT):
- 1)РГП на ПХВ «Евразийский национальный университет им. Л.Н. Гумилева» БИН 010140003594
АО «Банк ЦентрКредит» БИК Банка: KCJBKZKX KZ978562203105747338
- 2)РГП на ПХВ «Евразийский национальный университет им. Л.Н. Гумилева» АО «Bank RBK»
БИК Банка: KINCKZKA ИИК: KZ498210439858161073
- 3)РГП на ПХВ «Евразийский национальный университет им. Л.Н. Гумилева» АО «ForteBank»
БИК Банка: IRTYKZKA
- 4)РГП на ПХВ «Евразийский национальный университет им. Л.Н. Гумилева» АО «НародныйБанкКазахстан»
БИК Банка: HSBKKZKX ИИК: KZ946010111000382181
«For the publication of the name of the author»